16 April 2009

Operation Mobilization

God has laid a long-term mission trip on my heart. I've been exploring options for a while, and now I'm considering a trip with OM USA. They've got a lot of opportunities, and it looks like I'll have a lot of control over where I go and what I do. But I hope to give that control to God - he can do much more than I can.

As I go through this process, I ask for your prayers: may God show me His will, and may my will not interfere.

Go and make disciples of all nations...

4 comments:

  1. hey, check out their custom trips too. i think they might have more flexibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's what I was talking about... I guess I called it by the wrong name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting.
    Grandma Mc says you are on a mission trip — being a role model to other cadets and people you are in contact with in COS.
    And you can go on multiple mission trips at the Academy.
    And Academy training is training you for a lifetime of mission work.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did it work out with OM?

    ReplyDelete