13 May 2009

School's out...

... for summer.

Which does not mean vacation just yet: first, there's a bunch of parades - not the kind with candy - and then, there's Combat Survival Training. A learning opportunity, but a hard one. Later this summer, I get to jump out of airplanes.

But right now, it's nice that school is over. It's been a tough semester, and I've been genuinely challenged in school. I've learned how to study, and sworn I'd never procrastinate again... pero lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante.

Finals are finally done, and in five minutes, I'm gonna get outta the blue suit and shoulder my pack for a couple days in the mountains, leaving school 2,000 feet below.

Stories and pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it, son!

    Proud of you.

    Keep on keepin' on.

    df

    pa

    ReplyDelete