01 May 2011

Fierce Love

The most beautiful words I wanted to tell you
I haven't said yet...
Nazim Hikmet

Is it the one you call home?
Is it the Holy Land?
Is is standing right here holding your hand?
Sugarland - Love

I will say I love you so
When I do it you will know
Darling I will never go
Dierks Bentley - Love Grows Wild

Greater love has no man than this,
That he lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13

Love is not a place
To come and go as we please
It's a house we enter in
Then commit to never leave
Warren Barfield - Love is not a Fight

Love is as strong as death,
Its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
Like a mighty flame.
Many waters cannot quench love;
Rivers cannot wash it away.
Song of Songs 8:6

I don't know why
I love you
I just know I
Can't stop thinkin' of you
Kyle Andrews - You Always Make Me Smile

And I love you 'cause I know
You give me a heart of my own
You make my blood flow
Like red on a rose
Alan Jackson - Like Red on a Rose

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy
David Crowder - How He Loves

Home is wherever we are
If there's love there too
Jack Johnson - Home

Love covers over all wrongs.
Proverbs 10:12

And when life is bitter
There'll be love that's sweeter
And with time
We'll get better at both
The Reveling - Bittersweet

Those three words
Are said too much
And not enough
Coldplay - Chasing Cars

You know a perfect love
Is a world without hunger
Caedmon's Call - International Love Song

Casi todos sabemos querer
Pero pocos sabemos amar
José José - Querer y Amar

Do not arouse or awaken love
until it so desires.
Song of Songs 2:7

And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us
Keith Urban - Making Memories of Us

Love, it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you
It will set you free
Be more like the man
You were made to be
Mumford and Sons - Sigh no More

And we'll let our light shine across the sea
Showing others of the love now complete
Bradley Hathaway - Lighthouse

Raise your head
It's time to say those words
That I have left unsaid
Needtobreathe - Looks Like Love

And now these three remain:
Faith, hope, and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

I want to love you with a fierce love.

No comments:

Post a Comment